Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Third of the Way Down

In order to get all the way to the top of the tower you have to get off the elevator on the second floor and then hop onto a different one to get up to the top. I gues it is just one more way to have us wait in another line. Not that I'm complaining or anything. In the end I was glad that we had to get off a thrid of the way back home because we were able to look over the side and get a whole bunch more pictures from a more manageable height. Up top is Sara as she was looking out to the historical part of Paris, and down below is me in front of a really pretty sunset going on above La Défense. This is the same view that I had while we were eating dinner on the first floor about a week and a half earlier. I think Sara would agree with me in saying that the second floor is better than the very top because there are a lot more spaces for the people to look out of, and that nasty cage thing isn't in the way. This isn't to say that going to the top isn't worth it, you've just gotta do that. I love Sara's cute little smile when she is posing for pictures.

No comments: