Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Conquered Beast


So there you have it. The travelogue of Sara and Kason conquering the might Eiffel Tower giant. We survived, as did the tower. As we were being shoved out of the elevator and ushered out of the tower we were able to snap this pretty snazzy shot of our conquered little beast. I like this view quite a lot. And there's Sara just seconds after she finished doing her victory cheer. That was a really good time; something that I've been wanting to do since I got out here, but just wouldn't have been able to bear it all by myself. When we were done at the tower we made the walk back to the metro station stopping at an Italian restraunt on the way for some of the best pizza ever. This was like the real stuff, real Italian pizza made by real Itallian people with real Itallian cheese. Pretty darn good. I think I might go back there once before I come home. I wonder if they will do it to go. By the way, we think that when Sara's sister was here about a year or so ago she went to that same restraunt. I still don't think its a small world, just a good pizza joint.

No comments: