Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Shots From the Tower


There's no real historical or artistic basis to this picture of Sara, I just thought I'd show her off a little bit. I really like that girl. I think this is while we were about to go wait in line to go back down to the bottom of the tower. The other picture is of the Champ de Mars as seen from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. I thought it would be worth mentioning that the Tour Montparnasse out there looks pretty cool with that single vertical sunset line going up the front of it. Maybe you'll have to zoom in a little bit. While you're zoomed in notice how many people are sitting on the fields out there preparing to make out for a large portion of the night. There's that many and its not even dusk yet on a cloudy night. You should see it on a sunny Friday.

No comments: