Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sara, Kason and Pablo

I took Monday the 17th off from work in hopes to be able to go see some museums with Sara. I was glad that she was able to spend all that time at the museums while I was at work, but there were a lot of artsy things that I wanted to go see with her. Like the Picasso Museum. I was so proud of myself when I saw that Sara liked most of the same stuff that I liked when I went there. Though I'm not sure, I think she liked the goat the best, at least that's the one she got her picture taken next to. Being a big fan of sheep, I got my picture taken with the sheep guy statue. A whole museum full of amazing works by Picasso, and these are the only blog worthy pictures that we have to show for it. That is because neither of us feel it is worth taking pictures of paintings, since they just look like pictures of paintings. Why can't youjust get those in a book? But, how often is it that you get a chance to get your picture taken next to a goat made out of mud, cardboard, old wallpaper, and a basket? Not often. I love Sara. I like sheeps.

No comments: