Monday, August 14, 2006

Le papillon (Starts with LP, hmmm..)

Just as we were leaving the park, this butterfly started to get really friendly with Sara. I think it liked the way she smelled or something. I can't blame it. The thing kept landing on her head. Then it would fly away for a while and come back and sit on her head. Isn't that weird? As we all know, Sara isn't too excited about having big bugs crawling on her, even if it is a pretty little butterfly, so she wasn't very happy when I told her to hold still while I took a picture. I really like this picture, and I think I am going to make copies of it and put thm on the walls of our house. It's sort of like a little walk through dream land. La la la. This is the last picture that I took while Sara was here. She left the next morning. How sad. Sorry, from now on the pictures on the blog just aren't going to be as pretty as they used to be. Nor as plentiful.

No comments: