Monday, August 07, 2006

More Views from the Cat of ND

I'm just now realizing that I only have a week and a day until I get home from Paris, yet I still have nearly five weeks' worth of pictures and comments to post on the blog. I better get moving on all of this, I guess. I don't worry too much though, as soon as Sara went home on the 24th of July things started getting pretty slow and pictureless around here, especially since nearly everyone in the country is currently on vacation leaving me quite by myself. More on that later. As for now, check out the picture to the left. I figured I ought to throw it on the blog since you can actually see the spire of Saint Chapelle in the distance, and that is pretty rare, plus this little gargoyle is one of my favorites. I like the picture to the right as well since it is living proof to the oblivious tourist that the Eiffel Tower is not really within walking distance from the Cathedral of Notre Dame, unless you really want a good long romantic stroll along the Seine. Our little penguin friend really liked getting his picture taken with the gargoyles. He was so brave to sit on the ledge all by himself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about "Tip Top"!!!