Monday, August 14, 2006

Sara and Kason on the Musée d'Orsay

Similar to the view from atop the Cathedral of Notre Dame, the top of the Musée d'Orsay offers a Paris scape from a very manageable height. I asked some Spanish speaking people to take this picture of us, and its a good thing that we were able to communicate because the camera was way too complex for them. I made the horrible mistake of not having it turned on before I gave it to them. You'll notice the Sacre Coeur up on the hill behind us and the Louvre just over the river to my right. Note the very gorgeous girl to my immediate left. Also, behind my head is La Grande Roue, from The Amazing Race Season One. To tell you the truth, The Big Wheel is one of the smallest ferris wheels I've ever seen, and it isn't even there when the tourists aren't around. But I guess it was worth mentioning none the less. Sara and I had our lunch on the roof top here and then just sat for a good amount of time watching the people and the pigeons doing strange things and smoking. Those pigeons have some nasty habits.

No comments: