Monday, August 14, 2006

Le Parc Le Planchette

The first thing I did after I unpacked my bags on my first day in Paris was go for a walk around Levallois, the suburb I live in. While doing so I came across this beautiful park. I was pretty excited to show it to Sara when she came out nine weeks later. I did, and she loved it. While Sara was out here I went to work on the weekdays and she spent one day in the museums and the next day in this park reading and drawing and otherwise relaxing in the shade. She really liked this park. The city takes very good care of it, keeping the flowers pretty and the dogs out. My favorite part of the park is this twisty hedge thing hidden away on the far end of the park. If you ask Sara what her favorite part of her trip was, I'll bet she'll say that she liked the parks the best. We took a lot of pictures here, I'll probably post a few more. You'll have to come check out the rest some other time.

No comments: