Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shadows on the Arche

Here's the Grande Ol' Arche with Sara by it and with a cool sunset by it. Have you noticed that I have took something like a gazillion pictures of Paris at sunset? That's my favorite part of the day out here. We really got to liking sunset while Sara was out here because thought it didn't ever cool off, for the first time all day the sun wasn't beating down upon us. We had a great evening in La Défense, nice and laid back. I really wonder what the place is like during the day on a weekday when there are all sorts of people bustling about. I've always just been there on weekends and evenings. If I would have done my internship next year I would have found out. That's it for Tuesday night, I'm sure we went home and took showers and sat in front of the fans trying to dry off for about three hours or so.

No comments: