Monday, July 03, 2006

Football Fans!

On the day before Sara came out I was pretty much a lost guy. Usually I spend a good chunk of my Saturday time talking to her on the phone, and feeling sorry for my loveless self, but since she was in the air all day, I had nothing else to do but get football crazy with my fellow Europeans. Bruno invited to me to watch the Portugal vs. England game with him at Planet Hollywood on the Champs Élysées. It was such a cool place, and such a cool game!! I decided that I would remain with my allegance to Portugal since they seem like a good team, and I was surrounded by Portugal fans. As you can tell from the picture there, I'm wild about soccer. Oh yeah! Portugal won, as did France, and so I'm feeling good. This means that the teams will be playing each other on Wednesday whilst I am enjoying myself with my dear wife at Disneyland.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Richard would be so proud of you rooting for Portugual... Remember Annika? she is coming to see us next month!! You guys are getting SO old....
Rick