Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sara On Montparnasse

We had originally slated the entire day out at Chartres and when we got home at three thirty or so we had an entire evening to fill. I figured that I would drag Sara up to the top of the Tour Montparnasse, since the train station to Chartres happens to be at the base of the 210 meter building. After our 38 second elevator ride, we spent an hour looking out on Paris from high above. We took a bunch more pictures of this, but I suppose that I will spare you from them since I included something like a million of them in the blog already. Don't worry though, we got a lot of video of me quickly scanning the city and zooming in on famous buildings. Should you somehow be conned into watching this video, I recommend dramamine as a munchie. Isn't Sara a cute little woman? Her shirt says Roxy, but it ought to say Foxy.

No comments: