Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sara à Paris

Hooray!! After two long and lonely months, my dear Sara is finally with me in Paris!! She has now been in the country for four days, and we have been having a great time. I find that it is nearly impossible to quit talking while she is with me, I believe that I am trying to cram two months' worth of conversation into three weeks. She's good to not tell me to shut up. Once Sara recuperated from her pretty nast spell of jet lag we were off to see the sights, the first one being the Arc de Triomph. We asked a nice fellow to take our picture in front of it, but I believe we should have been more specific about our desire to take a picture of us AND the Arc. Its not a bad picture of us though, and it gives hard evidence that we both traveled over five thousand miles to see some people surrounded by a portable fence. I am so glad Sara and I are back together, we are finally a family again!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so good to see you two together!!! Love ya both, Mom Mc

Mike said...

You guys are both so cute!

Mike said...

PS Are you carrying a purse, Kason? Or is it European?

Kason said...

Its a European carry-all. "All" in this case being a video camera and our coke stash. I think it will likely be draped on me in every picture from now on. I just can't go anywhere without it.

Zann said...

I'm glad to see you've been reunited with your love, Kason. Speaking of letting other people take pictures for you, Amber and I went to Arizona to visit her dad's family this past week and at the Snowflake temple - smaller temples are awesome, in case you haven't been to one - we asked her uncle Ken to take a picture. Let's just say never again...