Monday, July 24, 2006

Altitude 0

Thanks to the wonderful suggestion from Sara's Aunt Janet, we had the most incredible evening that Paris can offer to its thousands of tourists. The two of us got all dressed up in our fancy clothes and took a romantic metro ride to the Eiffel Tower, where we took the lift up to the first floor and had a gourmet French dinner! It was definitely one of the best nights I've ever had with my dear sweetheart. Look how beautifully gorgeously pretty she is all dressed up underneath the Eiffel Tower. My picture isn't so bad either, I think my smile is living proof of how honored I was to be able to show off to all the tourists how pretty of a girl ended up marrying such a funny-lookin' guy. We're a cute couple, huh? I made reservations at the restraunt for nine o'clock, and its a good thing, too, because the super mean elevator ticket lady wouldn't even consider letting us up there unless we had reservations, even then we still had to pay the standard first floor elevator price. That lady was way super mean. Fortunately, the staff in the restraunt didn't follow suit, so our evening was perfect. Has anyone else noticed that only one fifth of my head is face parts? The rest is hair forehead and chin. What a strange looking fellow.

No comments: