Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes Monsieur Eiffel, I like your tower


After some intense research at break neck speeds I was able to find out when the Tower is sparkly. Every hour, on the hour, for ten minutes from dusk until two a.m. This is just the sort of inside information a fella like me needs when trying to impress a girl like Sara. Also, I discovered that the beams that shoot out from the top are really big. One thing that I wasn't expecting about the Eiffel Tower is that you really don't see it very often, even when you qre in the same district as the tower. It seems to always hide behind buildings and, its not exactly hot pink. There have been a number of times where I had to check the map to see if I was heading in the right direction, then all of a sudden I'll turn a corner and boom! there it is. It is certainly worth staying up until 10:30 to see the Eiffel Tower in the dark.

No comments: