Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My apartment: interior


It's incredibly hard to take a picture of the inside of my flat because there's not enough room to get a good shot. This was taken from outside the front door (picture is actual size). I have a window! THe apartment is just over nine square meters, and costs more than Sara and I's 650 square foot apartment in Draper. Doing the conversions leads to the fact that Parisian apartments ain't cheap. I have to climb up to my bed, there's a coach underneath, two tables, two chairs, some cooking stuff, and a bathroom (not seen; in the closet to the right). What more could a guy want? No, that TV doesn't work, it kinda just sits there, like a work of art. Words just can't describe what this place looks like, you'llhave to come out and see it, you can sleep...on the table?

No comments: