Monday, May 15, 2006

The Eiffel Tower


After all that time stalling to put this on the blog, here she is; The Eiffel Tower. I think this is a pretty good picture of her, too, with the Seine all down there like that and the sky all threatening. It was quite a tough picture to take because I was being severly harangued by about ten people trying to sell me little Eiffel key chains. They would not go away no matter how many times I asked them why I would ever want to put an object with five extremely sharp ends into my pocket. Its one of those structures you just gotta see to believe. The tower is 108 stories tall (including the antennae) and it takes 1665 steps and 11 €s to get to the top. I love the Eiffel Tower more than I ever thought I would. I could just sit underneath it for hours and hours. I actually did on Saturday. This, like everything else I do, made me think of Sara a lot, which led me to call her, as mentioned above.

1 comment:

Kason said...

Those were my thoughts exactly