Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lost in the Louvre


Yeah, so The Louvre is pretty much the hugest museum in the world. I got there at ten o'clock in the morning and left at nine o'clock in the evening and only saw about one third of it. And by "saw" I mean walked through. If you don't know what this is a picture of, you should be ashamed of yourself. That dude in the background is telling everyone to go away because the museum is closing. I would have gotten to her faster if I hadn't gotten hopelessly lost somewhere in ancient Egypt or perhaps Assyria. My favorite parts were of course the Grand Gallery and the sculptures. Although, I must admit that I spent a lot of my time looking at the Egyptian stuff, there is something for everyone, especially those with very strong legs for standing.

No comments: