Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An international crowd


Monday was the anniversary of the day that WWII came to an end, and the Parisians celebrate it just as every other holiday; with a day off from work. A bunch of my little co-workers and I decided to go see a museum with our extra day off. Given the general nerdiness of the group I wasn't surprised at the suggestion to go and see the City of Science Museum. I was even more impressed by the decision when I found out that there was a huge Star Wars Expo (no cameras allowed) going on there. The exposition was great, but not as cool as the big silver sphere out back. This thing was huge. Check it out. You can go inside and see a star movie with screens in every possible direction...but it costs a lot of the money. We were happy just seeing the ball. That's Stephan from Lyon to the left, Bruno of Portugal in the middle, and me of America to the right. Thibault of Paris is behind the camera. Pretty cool, eh?

No comments: