Friday, May 26, 2006

Some pretty Rockin' jackets


Here you will see the jackets worn in concert by three of the finest musicians to ever step on the stage. To the left is the one worn by John Lennon, which I went and looked at around four times. It just drew me in, like I was supposed to be wearing it. I think the picture of John in the case is pretty cool, I'd never seen it before. He was a pretty skinny guy, that jacket is tiny. The Jacket to the right was worn by Jimi Hendrix, you can tell it was his because of the psychadelic colors. Sorry its a bit out of focus, I was trying to figure the flash out, but don't think I did it right, I eventually just gave up. Finally, the set of clothes (I just can't say "outfit") in the middle and below was worn by Angus Young of AC/DC who was famous for wearing a school uniform on stage, apparently because he didn't have enough time to change before band rehearsal. You just can't walk by such an ensemble without taking a picture.

No comments: