Friday, May 26, 2006

Rockin' with Mercer


This is a picture of the Mercer International crew taken during the post-lunch chat hour. We're a pretty happenin' group. I was very impressed with the Rock 'n' Roll knowledge possessed by my coworkers. We all had a pretty good conversation. It was nice that we had the entire upper level of the Café to ourselves, we were able to hear things pretty well, even the music. I'm sorry if the Hard Rock isn't as interesting to you as it is to me, I guess you could call it some sort of a "collect 'em all" fedish. You haven't really been to a knew city until you've eaten at the Hard Rock. I think this was just to be funny, but that bottle of mustard is French's brand. I've never seen this brand in any other Hard Rock. It is certainly not made in France. Anyhow, the food was good, the company was excellent and the place rocked. You will now be subject to some of the best stuff on those walls.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a nerd convention -- just kidding. What a great looking bunch of young people with promising careers ahead of them!