Tuesday, May 23, 2006

View from the West of Montemartre


This is taken from inside a bunch of bushes along the side of Montemartre. The general view from in front of the Basilica is really neat, but you can't see the Eiffel Tower, or the Arc de Triumph. I kinda had to do some bushwhacking to get to this one. I think it was worth seeing though. I put it as the background on my computer, and all my coworkers still think I just got it off of a post card. Am I tooting my own horn or what? Anyhow, be prepared for tomorrow's posts, mostly featuring some awesome views of Paris from high above it. I guess the neat thing about the city is that even from far above, the building are still pretty miraculous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kason, you should frelance (sp) as a photographer!!! Your blog is so AWESOME!! Not just the photography but your comments as well. Thank you for taking us all along on your Parisian adventure!