Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another Notre Dame bridge shot


I probably ought to be getting home while my baguette for the evening isn't stale. Here's a picture of me in front of Notre Dame once again. The main attraction in this photo is certainly the raspberry ice cream I'm eating. It was amazing! This picture was taken on a bridge over the Seine as we were headed toward the Latin Quarter to make fun of the tourists. The Latin Quarter is so named because the students who went to the surrounding universities spoke to one another in Latin simply because they could. These same brilliant students started the Revolution for the same reason.

1 comment:

Mike said...

That is the oddest color ice cream I have ever seen. Anyway, I finally have found your blog! Things look like they're going well. I'm very jealous of you. Anyway, I'll be sure to visit again soon!