Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The actual Gates of Hell


Alright, alright, quit twisting my arm I'll post one more picture tonight. Its none other than the alleged Moulin Rouge. Honestly, I din't find it all that spectacular spectacular. Perhaps its because I had to wade through far too much filth to get there. Dear future Paris travelers; do not go to the Moulin Rouge in order to take a picture, its just not worth it. Its pretty much just a building with a windmill on it. My Portuguese office mate, Bruno, told me to procede with caution to this house of burlesque, and I should have taken his advice, and just not gone. It was also his advice to go to the Sacre Coeur, I should listen to him a lot more. He invites me to go to dinner and stuff all the time and its been a lot of fun to conquer Paris as a Potuguese-American team. The Moulin Rouge is just below the Basilica, so I figured I might as well just go see it.

No comments: