Friday, June 09, 2006

A Sunny Sunday


On Sunday I had full intention of staying at home after church and study the night away. That idea lasted about ten minutes when I decided the weather just couldn't hold me inside. It was gorgeous out there, and hasn't gotten nasty since. Could this be the end of crappy weather in Paris? One can only hope. I decided that I would go back to the Cathedral of Notre Dame and do a bit more exploring since I know a lot more about it and what's around it. No trip to the Cathedral is complete without seeing the Hotel de Ville again, seeing how it is en route from the metro station. It looks like a whole different building in the sunlight with the fountains running. The gate around the cathedral, and the cathedral itself was open, so I was able to get a bit closer. I'm sorry if this and the next few pictures aren't so great looking, I had set my camera on the wrong thing, and forgot to set it back. Fortunately I will be going back to all these places, so I don't have to get too stessed out about a poor picture. Jennifer, I looked for the gargoyle with the human head, but i just don't have superman vision. Could you give me a clue?

No comments: