Friday, June 02, 2006

Félicitations


My coworker found out today that she got the job at the Mercer office in San Francisco. In celebration, she went out an got a couple bottles of champagne, and of course a two liter of Pepsi Max. This picture only represents those that came to the little party at first, there were a lot more later. Most of the conversation was the group talking about San Francisco in French and me nodding my head when I heard words that I understood. This is what I do at the majority of social events. I have found, however, that my French comprehension has moved up from the completely lost level to the almost one percent level. I guess at this rate I might understand a few words by August. I get along with these people really well, I'm so lucky to be out here.

No comments: