Monday, January 11, 2010

Zoo Hijinks with Randy II

I learned something new about Randy; he always keeps a red bandana in his pocket. Well at least he does when he's being forced by his son-in-law to load boxes full of old math books into a hot truck on a sunny summer day. This bandana came to great use while at the zoo riding on the train, where he spontaneously metamorphosised from Normal Randy: to Bank Robber Randy: and then finally into Street Thug Randy:How could I not put these pictures on the blog? I just get a big kick out of this guy. I don't think I've ever met somebody who takes better advantage of the summer than Randy does. He'll wear shorts all year as if having a sit in against heat discrimination during the winter time. I just realized that on the other side of the calendar, my own dad is the best Christmas celebrator I've ever met. So my wife and I get the best of paternity all year long. I wonder if a similar polarity exists between my mother and mother-in-law? I know my mom enjoys a good Easter egg hunt, but does Diane go ga ga for pumpkin carving? We'll have to explore this at the next family reunion.

No comments: