Friday, November 07, 2008

In-Laws Visit the US North Coast

We're entering the cold and less-shiny portion of the year, so I declare a flash back to the sunny days of summer! Jennifer, Nathen and Annie must have given a good Midwest review because a month after they left Milwaukee, we played host-family to Sara's parents and brother. The Milwaukee area has plenty to offer over the summer, and we found ourselves rushing from one place to the other during the week they were out here, trying to fit in all the great stuff we wanted to do. I figure that if they're gonna drive 1500 miles to visit us, we better show 'em a good time. I am very proud of myself for having fed my in-laws all four indiginous Milwakee menu must-haves, including cream puffs, frozen custard, fried fish and various sausages...but more on that later. I'm very fortunate to have in-laws that totally rock, so prepare yourself for some heaping spoonfulls of blogging bliss!

No comments: