Friday, May 07, 2010

Wouldn't that be W'ummer?

Does this sunny scene make any of you Amazing Race enthusiasts reminisce the bygone days of Season 8? "No, Kason, it doesn't because that Season was lousy with a capital Crap". Hey, I didn't think it was that bad, I kinda liked the whole family thing. The problem is that Season 8 is not of the same species as its sister seasons. Its like the Race's girlfriend's roomate, its hard to look away from her, but you know you must because it's just wrong to get involved. But Season 8 does include the Race's stupidest thing ever said, which spewed forth from the Weaver mom's big mouth as they crossed lake Pontchartrain, "This is one of the Great Lakes". Oye. Some people shouldn't be allowed outside of their living rooms.

Wow, that was a long tangent. A long and very important tangent. Anyhow, so check out how cool this action is. These crazy downhill wooden plank sliders continue practicing their extreme trade in the summer by flying into these swimming pools. We watched quite a few of them do it, and it was awesome. Just before the skier hits the water a whole load of bubbles come up to cushion his or her fall. Regular Kasons like myself can give it a try if they're willing to pay a bunch, which I am not. Its definitely worth the trip up there just to watch these guys fly into the water. How cool would it be to tell your friends back in High School that you planned to spend the weekend ski jumping into a swimming pool. Maybe we should get Zoe involved with aquatic skiing so she can be the BWOC, as you can tell from this picture, she is brimming with interest.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I hope it is okay if I blog stalk you, I found your blof from Jennifer's. I have a picture exactly like the one you have in the boblsed in Park City! I hope that you have a great time here in Utah, cute blog!!
Love you Duckie:)

P.S. If you want an invite to my blog send me a message on FB with your email address!