Thursday, May 27, 2010

It'll Be a Girl!

This is a picture of our new little baby, which is still just a small 10 ounce Sara spawn. As you can see from the profile of the face, it will be a female child. The long hair and lip stick gives it away. I guess this gives me the medieval right to lock my wife in the Tower of London and lop her head off. I won't do that though because I'm actually excited that we'll be having a Zoe version 2.0, we know how little girls work, and the potty training phase involves a lot less wall cleaning. I really didn't want to sew all those patches on his Boy Scout sash anyway. Sara seems convinced that I would prefer a boy, but I honestly don't mind. Holding your own little baby is a miraculous little thing no matter what color the blanket is. Our little family is growing just the way I always wanted it to...and so is Sara. The ETA for this little tyke is October 17th, right after pension plan tax season, perfect timing. Wahoo for us!!

Some women are drippin' with diamonds
Some women are drippin' with pearls
But golly gee, look at me, look at what I'm drippin' with
Little girls.

7 comments:

Mike said...

Hey, congratulations buddy! I'm excited for you guys.

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I didn't know you guys were expecting another baby! Congrats! You should have another baby, Zoe is so dang cute! :) One day, I'll actually meet your spawn! :)

*Aliese* said...

Love the Annie reference. Congratulations on your little girl-that's awesome!

Brittney said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!!!!

Ben, Alyssa, and Ting-Ting Green said...

Way to go, guys!

Barnes said...

wow I'm so happy for you guys... congrads

Karl & Cathy said...

Congratulations! how fun, I bet Zoe is going to have so much fun playing with her baby sister!!