Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look what I saw at the MOMA!

On our first night in New York City we made our way to the Museum of Modern Art. If you want to see the best of modern art, New York is the place to be. Mostly I just pin these pictures up on the blog to brag about the totally kickin' pieces of art I've seen. Its crazy how much a person's inner self can change just by looking at works of art. I know that sounds real sappy, but its so true. The museum was super busy that night, but we are so glad we went to see it. Unlike the Pompidou Centre in Paris, this place was filled to the brim with the world's most famous works of art, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one. The picture up yonder is Sara in front of one of Monet's water lilly paintings. I think this one is most famous for being long. Down yonder is a picture of me with Picasso's Three Musicians. I'm a big Picasso fan. There were a lot of his works there, including his Les Demoiselles d'Avignon and a bunch of his abstract cubist stuff. Wow I could go on about this forever. On to the next post...

No comments: