Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ain't She Sweet!

These pictures are a touch random, but heck, what's a blog for anyway? This hot little mama is my sweet bride at the midnight buffet on our cruise ship. Sara's guilty passion (aside from Boys 2 Men songs) is her uncontrollable love of chocolate-covered strawberries. That tower behind her is chuck full of her favorite little treats, but was not soon after she discovered them. I, on the other hand, had my eyes (and my teeth) set on the enormous tray of shrimp just over the way. The best part is that you can fill up your plate and stuff your face in your cabin...provided you have the strength to haul that much weight to your room (and out of bed the following morning).

This picture of me was taken a few months after the cruise during a much hairier time of my life. This may actually be the only picture we have of our apartment in Draper, Utah. We lived at the intersection of I-15 and Bangerter...a great location, but so difficult to pull out of the driveway! It turned out being a great place to set up camp while I commuted to BYU and Sara drove back and forth to work at South Jordan City. It was a good year. Don't worry, I won't bore you with all the details. On to the next trip!



1 comment:

Mike said...

I feel obligated to tell you that the name of the band is "Boyz II Men" because they are way too cool to spell conventionally.