Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Westward Ho!

After months of searching for a job in a place a bit closer to home and in a climate condusive to human life, I'm pleased to announce that we've moved from Wisconsin to Utah, en route to Seattle! We move out there in two weeks. So if any of you guys are planning a trip to Seattle look us up and we'll take you out for a night on the town. You can all look forward to blog postings now that smell more like fish and less like hops. But before we start blogging in Seattle, I gotta put up some pictures of the ride out west, and some of the fun we've been having here in Utah. Sara and Zoe and I are way excited to start a new adventure out west.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh you guys, that's so exciting! I love Seattle. :) SO SO pretty. We may just have to visit.

Spencer and Tara said...

My goodness! That is quite the move! We hope you 3 have a safe journey... we'll be thinking about you.

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I'm so glad you found a job! And in Seattle of all places! Love that place...it is the scene of my all time favorite comedy! I'll have to make a trip out there sometime! =)

Aaron and Kristel said...

We are so excited for you guys! Anything is better than WI, right!? We need to make a trip up to Seattle some time. :) Good luck on the move!