Sunday, May 24, 2009

Waterfalls I Wanna See

Niagara Falls is neither the tallest, nor the widest waterfall in the world. Those designations go to Angel Falls in Venezuela and Khone Falls in Laos, respectively. Actually, the only world record held by Niagara Falls is that of the world's most powerful, in that more water goes over the edge per second than over any other cascade. There are a lot of waterfalls out there in the world, and I want to see a lot more of them. I think I've decided that I would like to add the two waterfalls above, and Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe (the world's largest waterfall) to my list of places I gotta see.

2 comments:

The Gentry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gentry's said...

Zoe is missing in the top pic, is she taking the pic ;)