Thursday, January 01, 2009

Giant Silver Jelly Bean on Your Desktop

Here are more pictures from Cloud Gate in Millennium Park. The real struggle is getting a good picture of somebody in front of the bean without catching yourself in the reflection. I think I'm gonna make the top picture my new computer wallpaper backdrop thingy. That's actually a big step for me, because I am super particular about the image that welcomes me when I boot up. I guess the big problem is that I often project my computer screen in conference rooms at work, and nothing takes away the professional edge of a hopeful consultant more than broadcasting images of your kid dressed up as a lobster. Instead, I usually have a semi-famous work of art on my screen because it always sparks a conversation with onlookers, especially if the artwork is one I recently saw in a museum somewhere. I guess the silver jelly bean counts as art work so I'm good.

No comments: