Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's for eating at Miller Park

Here's a picture of Nathen goin' to town on a defenseless bratwurst. The only reason you don't see me in more of these pictures is that I spent at least 3 of 9 innings squirting far too much secret stadium sauce on my various sausages. They sell Hot Dogs, Bratwursts, Chorizos (my favorites) Polish and Italian. I capitalize the titles of these delicacies so they can receive the respect they deserve. Yes, I will write al about the world-famous Miller Park Sausage Races in a future blog (including some edge-of-your-seat footage), so don't worry!

Miller Park is a super cool place. Since it is very likely that it snows during the baseball season, the place was built with a retractable roof. No kidding! Here's a picture of Zoe laughing it up while the roof was opening (the rain had stopped). In order to allow more sunlight to get in, the construction plans included as many windows as possible. I love that you can actually see into the park as you drive by on the freeway. And they have a really cool slide that the mascot goes down, and fireworks go off with each homerun and tailgaiting...the list goes on. Man, I love the summer time!

No comments: