Monday, February 02, 2009

Zu Zu is finally born!

Tax Return Part I came bouncing into our checking account over the weekend. Meanwhile, the good people at Circuit City discounted everything in their store several percentages. Thanks to the traditionally high prices that drove Circuit City out of business, and the improved tax position given me by my daughter, I am now the proud father of a 120 gigabyte Zune, which we have named Zu Zu. This is the realization of a dream I've had since I was in High School. If only I could take all my CDs and put them in one place, wouldn't that be smart as a whip? Yes. Now I can finally do it. Not only can I fill it with music, but movies and radio and some strange creature called a Podcast. I don't know what a Podcast is, but Zu Zu really wants one. Or several. The whole reason I bring it up on the blog is that I plan on spending a lot more time cramming this bad boy with all things uploadable, so posting may be slim for a week or two...we'll see.

No comments: