Saturday, April 05, 2008

Zoe's First Steps!

Zoe took her first steps Thursday!! Pretty cool, eh? I was next door at the church and Sara called to tell me, and I just about shouted I was so excited, I had to come home immediately. A lot of overly-proud people have this silly idea that if their kid walks early, he or she is a genius. I agree with them. You'll notice in the second video down there that she was getting far too excited to maintain the focus required to walk. This is classic Zoe. We love this little biped.

3 comments:

Donny said...

Is she wearing skorts? Those are great for walking for the first time.

Anneka said...

That's great! She's a cutie! How old is she now?

Kason said...

Those most certainly are skorts (or is it a skort?). Good for you for knowing your hybrid womens clothing Donny! Thanks for the compliment Anneka, I'll let her know you feel that way. She turned 9 months on the 26th of March.