Sunday, February 10, 2008

Some UnConventional Wreaths

The Washington DC Convention Center is ginormous! Hidden away on a side of the building that no one ever went to are a bunch of huge wreaths, each made with some very unlikely and very large materials. Our two favorites were the bicycles and the guitars. I'm pretty sure we have a picture of me with the guitar wreath, but it will probably be buried away deep in the annals of history for ever because I can't find it. The reason I can't find it is that I'm pretty sure it is in the photo album in the other room, and there's no way on earth I'm gonna walk that far to look for it.
You can see part of the tennis racket wreath in the picture to the left, it would have merited a picture of its own, but we were short on film, and everyone knows that bike circles are the cadillacs of giant wreaths.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey I went there once and saw those! I think we were trying to sneak into a car show because someone said if we went late we wouldn't have to pay. Yeah right. But the wreath things were pretty cool.