Monday, October 11, 2010

Olivia Ranae's Birthday!

Olivia Ranae was born this morning at 7:56. She's an absolute angel, and I can't stop holding and squishing her. After an action-packed morning she's fast asleep and we check that she's breathing every 5 minutes. We don't do that with our 3-year-old.

Sara's doing as well as she can be, considering she was just disected, and we're all in good spirits. We've got Diane running around the city picking up this and that, all the while Zoe is in the back seat very confused. Eventually things will get back to a new sort of normal, I'm sure. I hope I can remember how to take care of a little Olivia.

The hospital WiFi is being a big jerk and not letting us upload any pictures to anything, so you'll all have to be on stand-by for your first view. You gotta see the baby! You'll all soon find out that she's definitely worth waiting for, she's practically perfect in every way.

2 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

congratulations Kason and Sara! That is so excited and I can't wait to see that little girl! I bet she is just as adorable as Zoe! :)

Trent and Britni said...

Congrats you two! That is such wonderful news!! I didn't even realize that you had a sweet little one on the way! So excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! I hope that Sara is feeling well. We miss you guys!